This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) of Big Wheelbarrow, Inc. (“BWI”, “we” or “us”) sets out a list of acceptable and unacceptable conduct when using any aspect of BWI’s website, located at https://www.bigwheelbarrow.com and any associated BWI websites linked thereto (collectively, the “Site”), BWI’s web-based software application available at app.bigwheelbarrow.com (the “Application”), and the services BWI provides via the Application (collectively, the Site, the Application and such services, the “Service”). If we believe, in our sole discretion, that any user violation of this Policy is deliberate, repeated or presents a credible risk of harm to other users, our customers, the Service or any third parties, we may suspend or terminate your access to the Service. This Policy may change as BWI grows and evolves, so please check back here regularly for any updates we may make.
When accessing or using the Service, you MUST, at all times:
- comply with all applicable laws and governmental regulations, including, but not limited to, all intellectual property, data, privacy, and export control laws, and regulations promulgated by any government agencies, including, but not limited to, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and any rules of any national and other securities exchanges;
- upload to and disseminate through the Service only content to which you (or, if applicable, the BWI customer on behalf of which you are uploading or disseminating such content) owns all required rights under law and under contractual and fiduciary relationships (such as proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements) and do so only consistent with applicable law;
- use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Service;
- keep passwords and all other login information confidential;
- monitor and control all activity conducted through your account in connection with the Service;
- if applicable, promptly notify us if you become aware of or reasonably suspect any illegal or unauthorized activity or a security breach involving your User Account, including any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of your login credentials for your User Account; and
- comply in all respects with all applicable terms of any third-party applications integrated with the Service that you access or subscribe to in connection with the Service.
When accessing or using the Service, you must NOT:
- permit any third party to access your User Account or your login credentials for your User Account;
- share, transfer or otherwise provide access to the User Account designated for you to another person;
- use the Service to store or transmit any content that may infringe upon or misappropriate someone else’s trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property, or that may be tortious or unlawful;
- upload to, or transmit from, the Service any data, file, software, or link that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component or a technology that unlawfully accesses or downloads content or information stored within the Service or on the hardware of BWI or any third party;
- attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, hack, disable, interfere with, disassemble, modify, copy, translate, or disrupt the features, functionality, integrity, or performance of the Service (including any mechanism used to restrict or control the functionality of the Service), or any part thereof, any third-party use of the Service, or any third-party data contained therein (except to the extent such restrictions are prohibited by applicable law);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or related systems or networks or to defeat, avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, or otherwise circumvent any software protection or monitoring mechanisms of the Service;
- access the Service in order to build a similar or competitive product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Service;
- use the Service in any manner that may harm minors or that interacts with or targets people under the age of thirteen;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an employee of ours, or an Account Admin, Report Admin or other Authorized User, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, organization or entity;
- use the Service to provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to Section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act or other laws and regulations concerning national security, defense or terrorism;
- access, search, or create accounts for the Service by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping” or creating accounts in bulk);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- sublicense, resell, time share or similarly exploit the Service;
- access or use the Service on behalf of, or for the benefit of, any patent assertion entity;
- use contact or other user information obtained from the Service (including email addresses) to contact authorized users outside of the Service without their express permission or authority or to create or distribute mailing lists or other collections of contact or user profile information for authorized users for use outside of the Service; or
- authorize, permit, enable, induce or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this Acceptable Use Policy. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our mailing address below:
Big Wheelbarrow, Inc.
1124 Leona Street
Austin, Texas 78702